Best Physiotherapy for Back Pain in Gurgaon
Now no more sleepless nights and painful days due to the back pain. At Impact Doctors Hub, a team of experienced professionals and reliable back pain orthopedic doctor in Delhi NCR is available to utilize their knowledge for effective back pain treatment. We can help to cure any type of spinal disorder or injury by selecting the most appropriate treatment procedure after thorough medical examination and analysis. Many of the spinal problems usually lead to foot or back pain that can be related to the degenerative spine, spinal infection, major injuries, other medical problems.
Our team consists of reputed orthopedic doctors with specialized training and many years of experience in their area. The clinic is equipped with all the required amenities and all the safety measures according to the global standards are followed religiously. We ensure to provide matchless healthcare services to our patients with the help of various latest technical tools and equipment.
Our thumb rule for treatment is sequential and systematic to ensure success after the completion of the treatment. We advise the patients to go through the preferred diagnostic test so that the current situation can be observed and on the basis of the reports, we suggest the most suitable treatment procedure. Depending on the health condition and complexity of the problem, we suggest surgical or non-surgical treatment methods. Also, for faster rehabilitation, physical therapy sessions are organized under the guidance of our physiological team.
- What are the causes of back pain?
- How to prevent back pain?
- When should you visit Orthopedic doctor for back pain?
- Heavy weight lifting or a fall: Sometimes due to falling or lifting heavyweight, one can experience acute back pain which may last for less 6 weeks. But it is better to take medical advice. So if you are looking for trusted back pain orthopedic doctor in Delhi, then contact Impact Doctor’s Clinic.
- Muscle or ligament strain: Poor posture and repetitive weight lighting can put a strain on the spinal ligaments and muscles ( in case if these movements are performed frequently).
- Ruptured Disks: The disks present in your spine act as a cushion between bones. Sometimes these are ruptured leading to spine problems.
- Structural problems: It includes problems like arthritis, osteoporosis, Sciatica, Scoliosis, etc. These spine problems cause changes in the structure of the spine that later leads to extreme pain.
There may be many more reasons for back pain. But due to some factors like old age, no physical exercise and poor physiological condition, you may be at a higher risk of back pain. So special care for your spinal cord should be taken
- Exercise regularly: This step is the most important one. You should frequently perform exercises that are beneficial for your spinal cord and can increase the strength and flexibility of the back. You can ask about simple exercises from the medical experts at Impact Doctor’s Hub. According to your present condition, we suggest some easy exercises.
- Keep your weight balanced: If you are overweight, then this can put a lot of stress on the backbone that can lead to severe back pain. So try to keep your weight in check.
- Quit smoking: You may not believe, but smoking eventually affects spinal health. So you can take medical help to know the ways to quit smoking.
- Maintain good posture: If you have to stand or sit for a long time, then you should maintain a good body posture and keep your spine straight. Also, avoid bending or lifting weight. These movements can put pressure on the backbone.
Back pain is a common problem, but it can lead to complicated health issues and hence it is advised to take medical advice as soon as possible. Below are a few situations that need urgent medical attention:
- No improvement in back pain after rest for a long time
- Any accident that caused spinal injuries
- Experiencing back pain with numbness in leg, weakness, or fever
So if you want to have a personal consultation on the exercises for back pain or back pain treatment, then you should book an appointment with us. We are always available to help you to get rid of the pain.
Excellence is Our Specialty
Changing the way you receive healthcare
Book An Appointment