Monday to Saturday : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Dr. Saed Varis
Dr Saed Varis is a senior physiotherapist with over four years of extensive experience in Orthopedic, Cardiac, and Neurological Rehabilitation. He is registered with the DCPTOT and is a member of the IAP.
He has worked for Medanta hospital, Gurgaon for three years and has been associated with home physiotherapy providers such as Apollo Homecare and Max@Home. He is also a visiting physiotherapist at The Clinic Holistic Health Hub, Gurgaon.
He has done BPT from Chaudhary Charan Singh University and MPT Musculoskeletal from Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. Apart from his degrees he is trained and certified in:
- Osteopathy and Spinal Manipulation Techniques (Institute Name)
- Dry Needling (Institute Name)
Muscle Energy and Myofascial Techniques (Institute Name)
- Taping Techniques (Institute Name)
- On-field Management of Knee Injuries (Institute Name)
- Hand Rehab (Institute Name)
Though Dr. Varis has been actively involved in treating all sorts of patients, his specialty interests are:
- Hip and Knee Injuries
- Shoulder and Hand Injuries
- Stroke Rehab
- Sports Injuries