Meet Gurgaon’s Most Successful Orthopedic Surgeons and Doctors Physiotherapists
Dr Debashish Chanda is an accomplished orthopaedic surgeon. He has a rich clinical experience of over 14 years in which he has performed more than 4000 joint replacements and over 2000 computer navigation assisted replacement surgeries. Dr Debashish is one of the very few surgeons trained in Germany on robotic-assisted knee & hip surgeries. He has worked with some of the best hospitals across India and Europe including Lilavati Hospital (Mumbai), Breach Candy hospital (Mumbai), Maulana Azad Medical College (Delhi), LNJP (Delhi), Columbia Asia hospital (Gurgaon) ASKLEPIOS hospital (Germany).
To Book an Appointment with Dr Chanda Call (Mr Anwar) – +91 7042244707
Dr Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay is a highly qualified orthopaedic surgeon in Gurgaon. He is an accomplished expert in the field of advanced arthroscopic shoulder surgeries and the management of sports injuries. He brings over 11 years of experience having done more than 4000 ACL, 700+ PCL surgeries, 5000+ meniscus surgeries, 3000+ rotator cuff repairs and 3000+ bankart repairs. He has worked with top-notch institutions in this field including – Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung hospital (Delhi), TUM (Munich, Germany), Queen Mary Hospital (Hong Kong), Wrightington (NHS, UK).
To Book an Appointment, Call (Mr Anwar) – +91 7042244707
Most Trusted and Experienced Team of Orthopedic Doctors In Gurgaon
Our team includes reputed doctors like Dr Debashish Chanda- with an experience of more than 10 years, Dr Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay – with a gold medal in surgery, and Dr. Saed Varis- specialist in physiotherapy. The complete team has gained their experience and knowledge in the supervision of renowned national and international doctors. We have medical experts in Orthopaedic, Neuro Physiotherapy, Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, Women’s health, Post Surgical Rehab, and Cardio-Pulmonary. The core objective of this clinic is to treat all ortho- problems faster and spread smiles on the patient’s as well as their family’s face.
Our team sets a complete roadmap of treatment after complete diagnosis and analysis of the problem. We choose the most effective option to recover your problem as soon as possible. Physiotherapy rehabilitation is offered to speed up the recovery process. Latest technology is used with frequent sessions to check up the body mechanics and movements. It helps us ensure that the treatment process is moving ahead according to the pre-determined plan.
We are expert at the following treatment procedures: Knee replacement, hip replacement, spine surgery, joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery, arthritis management, orthopaedic physiotherapy, and sports rehab. For the best medical care, the most advanced infrastructure is maintained.
You should never neglect pain or inflammation near joints. You must seek medical advice to know the exact cause of pain to avoid serious complications. If you are looking for an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon In Gurgaon, then contact Impact Doctors Hub. Here are a few situations when you must book an appointment with the orthopaedic doctor.
- Experiencing joint or musculoskeletal pain after an injury
- Joint pain that is hampering its function and causing intense pain
- Knee or hip Arthritis patients
- Hip or knee joint pain which slowly intensifies due to overweight
- Unsuccessful treatment of joint pain in history
- If you are advised to undergo a surgery for joint pain or injury
- Every day, you should perform a little warm-up by moving your joints in all possible directions. Kindly ensure that these movements are gentle and slow to prevent any injury. It will sustain mobility and prevent pain.
- Avoid over-exerting or over-extending your joints as they can put extreme stress on the joints, tendons, and muscles and this can later result in an injury.
- Please pay close attention to your body posture at it can affect your joints. Adjust your workspace according to your body to keep your posture correct. For instance, you can pick the object lying on the ground with legs to avoid back pain.
- Never misuse your joints like lifting heavy weights with a single finger as the capacity of joints at fingers is less and you are misusing the joints. Rather than this, it would be a good idea, if you use your arm to lift weights or cradle the items close to your body.
- You should not keep the joints in the same position for a prolonged time period as it can make them stiff. While working for a long time period, take a break for a couple of minutes every hour.